Download Source Code
- Download the program above. Change the value 100 until the
Total Distance is 800 km.
The result is the speed required for Roy to reach Vienna in 7 hours.
- Change the program so that all the numbers are represented by
variables. For example:
Times as t1 , t2 , t3 , Speeds as s1 ,
s2 , s3
Now change the program to represent a trip where he drove 3 hours at
100 km/hr , then 1½ hours at 80 km/hr,
and then 2 hours at 120 km. Then figure out how long the 3rd
part of the trip must be to reach 800 km.
- Write a program that can calculate the total price of the following
3 shirts at 29.50 each
2 pairs of pants at 59.00 each
4 CDs at 19.50 each
Calculate the total, then add 15% sales tax
- Write a program that adds up 10 numbers and calculates the average
- Use the 10 number average program to answer the following question:
If the prices of 9 items are 10, 12, 15, 20, 21, 23, 28, 35, and 50,
what is the price of a 10th item that will make the overall average
exactly 25.00 ?